Monday, September 15, 2008

I think only this picture can summarize today...

Japanese Test = Evil

But, Caitlin and I did learn why you use の at the end of 
Ex.) "どこ行くの"

I also learned not to over think things that have to do with わすれもの
*cough*

I'm still not entirely sure as to how to write in this blog...I don't know if it will be just us reading it or if other people will want to read it too...so I'm still kind of shy as to how to write here >.> 

Other than the test of evil (which I hope wasn't as bad as I made it out to be) I would like to make an open suggestion...make an effort (as much as I know most people don't want to) but 

DON'T FALL BEHIND IN KANJI!!!

ONCE YOU DO. IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE! 

just wanting to make that clear...

Other than that I want to quote Naterly
"September is wacky coincidence month" 

It sure is. 

It sure is.

3 comments:

GTS said...

GTS test is always evil as everyone knows! Challenge challenge challenge... Bad score has almost nothing to do with your ability. Just tell you about a lot more to learn! -GTS

Julia said...

Ah thank you sensei ^____^

I'll never stop trying!

GTS said...

OH, you bet! -GTS